A beautiful aquarium with attractive fish looks stylish. You can transform any place into a very special site. Visitors also feel very nice and peaceful after watching the different activities of the aquarium. You can also install decorative items in it to enhance the attractiveness. But there are many things that you should consider first at the time of setting up a fish tank. You should try your best to avoid major mistake while installing an aquarium at your place. There is no doubt that everyone has different space in which they want to install the aquarium. You should also think about the size of a tank of the aquarium that you are going to buy. You should determine the size according to the available space and number of fish that you are going to put in that particular aquarium.
Lovers of aquarium and fish keepers should take care of the basic things to avoid any kind of unwanted problems. Here we are going to discuss some of the major mistakes that you should avoid.
Common mistakes that new aquarium lovers do
- Not everyone has enough space to put a large size aquarium. In case you are also planning to install a new aquarium, consider first who much space you can arrange for it. Never forget the fact that there are lots of things to do with it like changing water, maintenance and much more for which you need space.
- Neglecting the valuable tips of professional and experienced person is also the biggest mistake which people do often. People who usually sell aquarium have a great experience. You should discuss the space, type of fish, number of fish and your requirement. They have experience of years. For the safer size never neglect their advice.
- Putting fish in excessive quantity and installing extra decorative items is the next mistake. You should put fish only according to the water storage capacity of the aquarium.
- Keeping the fish which can grow faster and get large size is the biggest blunder. After some time they can create inconvenience for other aquarium mates. They also reduce more wastage in the water and pollute it.
- Doing addition of fish that are not compatible with each other is incorrect. Such fish can eat each other and kill other fish. This can distort the harmony of your aquarium and you may lose much fish.
- Installing filter which is not sufficient for water volume of the aquarium is a very common mistake which people do. You should always check the details about the capacity of the filter and then install it according to size and water storage capacity of your aquarium.
- Negligence of maintenance of aquarium is dangerous. Fish are very sensitive and aquariums have to be kept in good condition. Ignorance can cause serious trouble. Fish can get sick or die in the poor water condition of the aquarium. Install proper equipment for this.
- Avoidance for water testing constraint is not good for the health of fish. You should keep checking the PH level in the water to make sure that fish are getting an only good supply of water.
Go Slow and Stay Calm
Frequently changing the structure of aquarium is not good for an aquarium. Some fish are very shy in some hours of the day. They need their space to hide during these hours. So never change space frequently and allow them to make themselves comfortable with their artificial habitat. You should never get hesitate to or make haste while dealing with the aquarium at any time.